101Quote is an easy to use free intraday stock market quote tool. Integrated with portfolio tracking, customizable display settings, export to Excel and friendly with firewall and corporate networks, it is a must have for all market participants. Internet connection required. Windows 95,98,ME,NT,2000 compatible.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2001-06-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TICKQUEST SOFTWARE
Single User License
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement ("AGREEMENT") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and TickQuest Inc. ("TICKQUEST") for the TickQuest software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). BY EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE OR USE COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND/OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT ON A COMPUTER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This AGREEMENT grants you the following rights:
· Software Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided each copy shall be a true and complete copy including all copyright and trademark notices and shall be accompanied by a copy of this AGREEMENT. You may not profit from the distribution or reproduction of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
· Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this AGREEMENT provided the recipient agrees to all the terms of this AGREEMENT.
· Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, TICKQUEST may terminate your right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT under this AGREEMENT if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by TICKQUEST or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. All rights not specifically granted under this AGREEMENT are reserved by TICKQUEST.
4. NO WARRANTIES. TICKQUEST expressly disclaims any warranty and disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided on a "as is" basis. You waive all claims against TICKQUEST, its directors, staffs, and associated suppliers, for special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the related documentation. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will TICKQUEST or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, even if a representative or TICKQUEST or any suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.